To Make a Major Impact, Make No Impact at All
Numerous polls and studies find that consumers today have a distinct and growing preference for responsibly produced, sustainable products that have little or no negative impact on the environment. Similarly, as a manufacturer or producer, you look to be environmentally responsible in the products you put on the market.
The Earth Impact Advantage
Earth Impact testing involves a series of certification standards developed for various product classes by Impact Analytical, a leading contract analytical testing laboratory. Earth Impact certification provides consumers with confidence that products were manufactured with an environmental conscience and a commitment to sustainability.
To achieve Earth Impact certification, each product is subjected to a series of rigorous testing protocols, including:
- Full product deformulation identifying and quantifying all major and minor components
- Analysis for known carcinogenic compounds determined by the Organic Consumers Association
- Analysis for lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metals
- Analysis for known endocrine disruptors
- Verification that the product is free of eutrophic agents (<0.5% phosphorus)
- Testing to verify the product is not combustible
- Characterization of the product packaging to ensure that it is recyclable
Do No Harm
Earth Impact’s stamp of approval on a product assures consumers that the product they’re buying, which you’re selling, meets meticulous standards of environmental safety and sustainability. To ensure integrity, annual recertification of each product is required to verify formulations have not changed.
While the payoff for successfully launching a “green” product can be substantial, getting there requires careful attention to details and accurate testing. Let Impact Analytical show you the advantages of Earth Impact certification and why the best way to make a major impact is to make no impact at all.
PHONE 989.832.5555EMAIL EARTH IMPACT